In this two hour workshop Jennifer will provide the attendee with a strong foundation for starting their private practice. She will review key components from a high level perspective and will create room within the presentation to answer attendees questions. Attendees will leave the workshop with the knowledge and strategy to be successful in their business venture.
1. Why starting a private practice now is a unique opportunity.
2. The pros and cons of insurance and private pay structures.
3. How to ethically include telehealth into your practice.
4. The nuts and bolts of starting a business in WA.
5. How to create effective strategy and systems for yourself from day ONE.
Jennifer Kennett, MA, LMHC runs a successful private practice on the Eastside serving couples. She has decades of experience as a therapist. During this time, she has forged a reputation as a compassionate, caring, and collaborative counselor, helping clients achieve the connections, growth, and change they crave through a strength-based model.
Thursday, June 24, 2021
Program: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, (pst)
Free Event. Register to attend, an email will be automatically sent with the Zoom login details. Please check your spam folder if you do not find the email in your inbox.
Washington State Society for Clinical Social Work
PO Box 252 • Everett, WA 98206 • email@example.com